Thursday, May 30, 2019

Bench Ball and how it works

Bench Ball and how it works  

Today In We're on each others team P.E Hurumanu we played a game call bench ball

You are probably thinking what is this game called bench ball
well, it is a simple step by step game.

Step one: In the beginning, you will need two groups of 4 plus bibs or you can be jerseys and no jerseys. 

Step two: You must need two benches to play with (one that is suitable to stand on). 

Step three: Learn the Rules 

1. You can't step with the ball
2. Only one person on the bench 
3. If you have the ball without stepping pass the ball to the person on the bench if successful the person who threw the ball has to go on the bench you can not change to another person
4. If the ball goes out its handover
5. If someone passes the ball successfully to their team member it will be handover
6. You can NOT slap or push the ball out of the other teammates' hands

Step Four: Playtime you know the rules now time for me to go

PHOTOS:



Remember that you are still on each others team.



   

7 comments:

  1. Ki ora,

    Thanks for telling us about bench ball. You've made it sound like a really easy but fun game to play. I really like how you have written very clear instructions in steps. Had you thought about adding a quick video of the game so your readers can see what happens as well as read about it?

    Keep up the great blog posts.

    Mrs Taylor :)
    Rimu Class Teacher
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki Ora,
    My name is Layton from Layton Atkinson from Yaldhurst Model School. This game looked really fun our class would have really wanted to play this. Maybe our school could try and play this game some day of the term? Next time the class should have more pictures about there reaction at first and then at the end of the game.

    Tuhinga o mua

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ki Ora. i'm Mikael from yaldhurst school. I really like how you have said what you have been doing in p.e. I wish my class did p.e, it looks really run. one thing to improve the blog post is maybe adding a video of you playing the game. apart from that it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ki Ora, My name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School. This looks really fun to play at our school we haven't played this game before what it looks like fun. To improve it more you should put like a small video of you guys playing. So we can learn how to play it more from watching the video. But I hope you guys had really fun playing this game well bye.

    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really liked how you explained this , it looks easy.

    This kind of reminded me of a play that I have played before.

    Was this easy?
    Did you enjoy it?

    Next time you could add a few more photos and under the photo you could write what they were doing in the photo, But apart from that its a really good blog post

    Kind regards, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys. I'm Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I like how you have explained what you have been doing and how you have lots of photos. next time I think you should try to make the writing look a bit better. Apart from that and a beach it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am Albin from Yaldhurst.
    I really liked this blogpost because it taught me a new game. I like playing games and favourite one is soccer.By looking at these photos I bet it was fun playing Bench Ball.

    ReplyDelete

BBOTW - Week 6

Hello Bloggers! This week's Bold Blogger of The Week is finally here. We would've posted yesterday but our class was out all day at ...