Wednesday, September 4, 2019

BBOTW- Week 4 - 5

Bold Blogger Of The Week!

Hello, fellow bloggers today I am sharing the new Bold Bloggers of The Week. We have 2 bold bloggers because last week we didn't do a blogger of the week since we were a little busy. You guys must be thinking what is BBOTW? Well, it means Bold Blogger Of The Week. Anyways, the people we have chosen for BBOTW are great bloggers and are fast at blogging. If you want to see their blogs just press on the name of the person on the slide show. Here are the 2 Bold Bloggers of The Week!!


  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Hornby High School my name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I am a year 8. I really enjoyed your Bold Blogger Of The Week! this look's really cool about the slide what you did. I like how you add like some emails in your slide. I hope you enjoyed making your'e slide bye.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora 7/8tz.Brayden from yaldhurst school.
    I loved this because of how creative it is very cool.
    It is very fun seeing each week of bloggers coming in each week.
    You taught me to be creative about making things.
    Why did you do it blue and not a diffrent colour.
    kind regards brayden

    ReplyDelete

BBOTW - Week 6

Hello Bloggers! This week's Bold Blogger of The Week is finally here. We would've posted yesterday but our class was out all day at ...